B> sues coat

Armando

i got one i'd let go, but i'm looking for a good amount of pds or some dts

my best offers for it (that i turned down,) were 15 dts and a sphere. im looking for 25 ish dts and 130-150 pds

Is this funny to you sir? Because I don't see anything Funny

• Like 13

him lol, he wants 25 dts + 130 pds for an item u can get spaming pw3 in 3-5 that i am too lazy to do :) and 1-2 runs ive heard during hh

huehuehue

Edited by Armando

I'm also still looking for one of these. Obviously, offer to armando first. I wanted to buy faki's last week but an offer of at least 70 PD wasn't enough. Not paying that much for something with a 1/84 drop rate.

It's 1/87 BEFORE DAR is factored in, and deldpeths aren't exactly good dar. It's not as easy as it sounds, 3 runs only is just the luck of the first drop. The quest is full of tough enemies to kill. If you are fully geared with a full team for it you can hunt one without overly hugely massive issues, but that doesn't make it an easy hunt and it still takes a while. 50 pds only for it is what is really laughable. Kroe's is worth more than 50 and that's not even an event drop, but a year round and 10x easier to hunt drop. I've been doing pw3 since the event started and not nearly enough have dropped to meet demand for it.