Common Bank only will hold 6 items max

jonesy88

Can a GM look into my common bank? It won't hold more than 6 items. Its been like this for a while, but after losing my common bank I swore off using it. I transfer a few items from 1 character to another and when you only get 6 in its a pain. Somewhat. If anything can be done cool, if not I am not worried about it. It's no major problem by any means. Guild card is 42098133

thanks everyone

jonesy

https://imageshack.com/i/nf8dbtcj

picture of common bank

Why can't I get the pictures into the forum? noob question

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 1

ah thats shit mate hope its fixed soon.

but i suggest u ask an team member for transfers atm or duallog.

many People dont even like common bank its said its makes bugs.

to use screenshots in this forum you could upload them first and then link the screen.

u need an upload for bmp files.

gl jonesy

Edited by Hykaro

To get the images to be embedded in the post you have to use the bbcode for it with the direct link to the image (I got the proper link off yours by clicking the get links / image sizes on the right).

i.e. "[ img=http://imageshack.com/a/img843/759/8dbtc.jpg ]" without the spaces between the open/close brackets and the middle part for your image, as I have done below.

8dbtc.jpg

On my reader, your common bank is empty. Did you remove items in it?

On my reader, your common bank is empty. Did you remove items in it?

Yes, I was transferring stuff. There were 37 mind mats and I tried to take them out and I DCd. I guess that picture isn't really much help, I try to enter more items and it says its full. I will take pictures and put items back in, this is done Chuk. I tried to put another item in and it says the bank is full. Makes no sense.

https://imageshack.com/i/n6eqqhj

here's link to picture of being denied to put another item in. thanks for all the feedback. I don't like to use the common bank and yes I should steer clear probably, but it's also quite easy when transferring items. Usually don't transfer mags but its lvl 200 and have picture, probably not the smartest thing be what can you do.

Edited by jonesy88

the bankcount is off for some reason. If you confirm your bank has nothing in it you'd miss, I'll reset your bank data for you.

Can I remove everything from the common bank? or are you saying every character bank and common bank? I just removed all the items from common bank. If it's both banks then well just leave it be for now. Can just as easily ask for help. No biggie mate

Again, Its not major problem. Just wanted it to be looked into and see what could be done.

Edited by jonesy88

chuk fix your program to actually use the bank count, or at least report when it's incorrect in both instances, ie items present and too low, or no items present and too high, use 00FF00 as a baseline for item not present in a slot and offer an auto correct option for simplicity. Should be very easy to do.

just your common bank ^^

EDIT: If you were just offline, your common bank should be fixed now.

lol thank you ^^

chuk fix your program to actually use the bank count, or at least report when it's incorrect in both instances, ie items present and too low, or no items present and too high, use 00FF00 as a baseline for item not present in a slot and offer an auto correct option for simplicity. Should be very easy to do.

I have never used the bank count Lee. I will look into this 00FF00 and get back to you. Thanks for the help mates, yall the shiznizz. (does that sound as dumb to everyone else as it does to me?).

adios

aimed at chuk and his reader program, since it doesn't handle the bank correctly even now.

yeah my bad. my bank is all good. thanks for all the help everyone again. muchos gracias