Item/combination questions

Cyane

It's true that Psycho bridge does a little bit more damage than dark bridge, but does it takes the same(or more) amount of HP than psycho wand?

I don't like psycho wand as much because of the amount of HP it consumes, I get easily distracted and end up killing myself sometimes. With dark bridge it seemed to steal less hp (giving that safety feeling I like, besides the weird effects it causes). Is psycho bridge supposed to steal that much hp?

Is Virus Armour:Lafuteria + virus Shield:volt opt a good combination (if it's any good)? If so what class would it fit better (humar/ramar..etc etc etc)?

Maybe the right combination is with another shield.. but I don't really know well ;.;

The combination of SWEET HEART and SAFETY HEART fits better what class? (hunewearl, ramarl, fomarl etc)
Thank you! Any advice is welcomed, rules work a little bit differently on this server and I want to use that for my advantage!

I know the original dark bridge takes away less life than the psycho wand, not sure about the psycho bridge though. Could easily be tested I say =P

• Like 2

Psycho bridge at least gives you some extra hp to buffer you a little bit, but yeah I think it's the same hp drain. I don't know much about virus armor but virus shield seems great for any character that is leveling and can't use red ring yet.

And personally I would want sweetheart and safety heart for my fomarl to further boost rambling may, which is awesome on her (and lame on everyone else keke), partly because my plan is max luck with mats without rr, and partly because if the ata and atp boosts from that are enough, I may not even need to use another weapon for most things.

• Like 3

Oh so once I can use rr I switch the shield for that and keep the armor ?

Thank you for explaining it really sucks that drain even with the little extra hp, it's something forces need anyway xD