[MASSBLADE]: MASS-Appearance Fun Q&A

MASSBLADE

'Devon'-1st Look (Q&A)

MASS-Ultima.jpg

I mainly did this Topic just to answer a few questions from some of my friends =] and so you guys can get a little taste of what I sound like and look like more 'Up-Close' since I haven't been active much on the Voice Chat Servers which I do apologize for since I know many people have been looking forward to me joining those chats. But anyway I thought it would be a little fun to upload together a little Q&A 'Youtube' Video for you guys to enjoy. =D And btw I do not expect anything from this, it was uploaded just for fun. :onion-head66: Also it does take a lot of guts to make a Video of yourself to share with the rest of the whole server for them to watch =P but without anymore hold-backs... here you have it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG4mvG5IpIY

Also FYI I know that question with "Who is my Favourite [GM]" being Answered is going to be the most Banter out of all of them LMAO. But then again it's just the truth and my opinion ^^ Kajex your 'The Guy'. :onion-head11:

d.roach12.jpg

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 4

oh wow really ok i need to edit it then xD

Thanks for telling me m8.

EDIT: For anyone else watching feel free to inform me if the video does not work =D

Edited by MASSBLADE

Nice to meet you as well man lol and tbh that's my 1st ever Q&A iv'e ever done in my life so for the 1st time it wasn't that bad i must say =D

• Like 1

Woow haha good video, i didnt understood all the words you said (not your fault though, its just that im used to spanish videos =P) but its nice to meet you and the things that i got are nice =), like the part to help others for example

edit: oh and the part were u show the gucci sunglasses was like... nice this guy got nice gears in real life too haha

Edited by pedropasc
  • Like 2

I really like your determination and passion for PSOBB, keep up the good work =P

• Like 4

Thanks guys means a lot =] :onion107:

#gucci

hehe :onion-head69:

lol Shoutgu yeah kinda... I picked it up trust me on that one lmao! :onion121: