ALPIIINE

Wants:

Red ring (max)

Adept

Lame or Excalibur w/hit

Dark Flow (50 DTs)

PDs

Thanks for your input.

If you're not making an offer or trade I'd appreciate it if you trolled somewhere else. I'm not forcing anyone to trade me their DF. That's what I would be willing to pay for it. I've been offered that price in the past.

Edited by ALPIIINE
  • Like 2

I think I'll do that Tweek. Let's talk in the game next time you see me.

Sorry judgement I can buy one for 25 DTs from the donation list or max a min RR for 10. I'll buy it for 15.

That's a crazy deal Kajex. Would that mean you'd sell me that same TJs for 20? :P

Well excuse me princess, I wasn't being a troll, I am just saying what I know from the past, since a PGF costs 65 d-tickets.

your right pop

Well if you can get a PGF for 65 tickets and make a weapons with say 50/50/0/0/50. Then a DM like Rivaille's one with 0/0/0/5/50 would be worth less than 65 tickets, maybe even less than 50 tickets considering how much it would cost to add stats. So not only are you wrong but you should also not troll peoples trade posts, they can offer whatever they like, no ones forcing anyone to take the offer and no one asked you for a price check.

• Like 6

Well if you can get a PGF for 65 tickets and make a weapons with say 50/50/0/0/50. Then a DM like Rivaille's one with 0/0/0/5/50 would be worth less than 65 tickets, maybe even less than 50 tickets considering how much it would cost to add stats. So not only are you wrong but you should also not troll peoples trade posts, they can offer whatever they like, no ones forcing anyone to take the offer and no one asked you for a price check.

Explain how I am trolling, please. (◕‿◕✿)

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 1

so how is poptart wrong? in his opinion its not worth 50 so technically he can't be wrong and i was also curious on how was he trolling? please explain im confused here

• Like 1