Rollback needed, stuck at log-in

As already stated, this apparently happened sometime late last night or during today...

Which incidentally happens to also be right after I called out Broomop in the shoutbox this morning and exposed his pathetic little wanna-be PSOBB site.

The irony if this is totally random, is too staggering to be coincidence, if that's the case. I tend to side with Occam's Razor in this situation...

Either way, GO EFF YOURSELF BROOMOP you low-life scum sucking organism, I hope you play a game of dodge-car and lose.

My account number and characters are listed to the left, Trigunman is slot 1, Triforcer slot 2, Triblader slot 3 and my fourth is a n00b character and I could care less what happens to it.

*update*

Just confirmed the account is definitely bugged, I just created a new account and it let me right into the game with 4 new, uncreated character slots. So this is definitely not a problem on my end it seems...

Thank you GMs, Admins and Larva for your time and attention in this matter, I pray it's resolved soon. If you need any other information or details from me please do not hesitate to ask, thanks.

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 3

Thanks for the update Kajex, I know full well this is Broomop's doing now. You boys best report his ass to the FBI ASAP, this corruption of account files BS is highly illegal and if this were a major company's server being hacked, his ass would already be in jail. Since the server is on US soil, it also falls in their jurisdiction, however do we know where HE is?

If there is anything I can do to help speed this process along with reporting Broomop to the proper authorities gentlemen, do let me know. I have no qualms about seeing this sack of crap being found, arrested and prosecuted and will help in any way I can to make that happen. This "fatimar" hacking BS of this server via Broomop needs to cease posthaste.

Edited by Trigunman

According to the last discussion I had with Larva about the server this past summer Wayway if my memory serves correct, I was informed the host server is based in Atlanta, GA. Larva was considering other hosting options at the time as that was when Broomop was heavily attacking the server and many players ended up with corrupted accounts.

Hi! You must be new here! Because if you weren't you would know this has been going for quite some time here at Ultima. And yes, it's the same damn way the rest of the other players have been affected since this past summer when it first started. I saw it with my own two eyes while logged in when Broomop hacked the server, logged in with GM access and sent server-wide messages pimpin' his retard server! Yes sir, I'd say it's quite damn clear who's resposible!

• Like 1

And for what it's worth, a hacker in Atlanta plead guilty and was sentenced with federal computer hacking charges, a felony, 12 years in prison, back in Dec. 5th 2011. I'd say that's a pretty mf'in good way to stop a hacker!

Edited by Trigunman

The FBI won't do anything about it, the FBI can't even do anything about it. They don't do illegal act upon changing/corrupting game files that isn't really a server. This is a private server for a reason, what ever happens is responsibility of Larva. Other then that the FBI is after psychopaths, murderers, and so forth not private server hackers. It would hurt the FBI's reputation. Including Larva should relocate our server, and change IP connection path go into server log-in files find broommops and ban ip if possible even his GUID I.D. Code which is his computers CPU Internet Log-in code. (Larva pm me for more assistance and security ideas)

I used to manage a huge private server in Urban Terror 4.0, and our clan was BitchNipples. We did everything we could too keep him out but then he internet hacked the main server frame and couldn't do anything else, then BN from Urban Terror's servers were shut-down. Its nothing the Fed's can do. Its all server management and what they can do to fix the solution.

Tri. Outraging and being rude doesn't make you look any better than he does, bro. Just calm down some and don't stoop to his level.

Sorry dewd, but that dog won't hunt. What I have done is NOTHING compared to the damage he has caused to this server, namely in people's ability to play on it in general. YES I'm pissed, because I've seen far too many of my friends and fellow players here affected by this jackhole's actions and now it has affected me as well. THEREFORE IT NEEDS TO STOP. If I have to raise hell to get people's attention to get something done about this idiot Broomop, SO BE IT, I will be that lighting rod.

Simply ignoring a problem will NOT make it go away Ruby. Something MUST be done about Broomop, because I know Larva and the staff are probably getting tired of having to do account rollbacks because of that asshat's deeds, THE END.

Great Sir Rendlan, make it happen, you certainly have my full support, for whatever that's worth...

Edited by Trigunman

Actually Tri it will.. he attacked your account because of what you said. And from what I hear and I will be fair some of it is rumor but some of it comes from the source, he is doing this for shits and giggles. The more you make him giggle (I am of course referring the the server as a whole not just you), the more he will come here to play. That is not just the players that is the admins as well, yes he's being a bully, but you saw where trying to be one back got you. Give it time for larva and them to get your account back in order double check your common bank (as that was an issue with roll backs last time), and keep playing. Until they get better security and better back ups, and people stop giving him a reason so he gets bored, he's going to play. Make the best of it because raging about it will just give him ideas for next time.

Oh dear Wayway... I have yet to begin to rage, what you are merely seeing here is me dealing with a situation the best I know how and sometimes, I'll admit it's not pretty. I work with engineers for a living and we don't deal in politics or BS, we get right straight to the point and deal only in facts, rather brutally I might add. Therefore I won't apologize for who I am, for I know I am not perfect... But I will say this, when it's a matter that concerns me, my friends and good people on this server, I will stand up and fight for them even when they will not or cannot, even if I have little to work with. That is just who I am. I could care less about my characters anymore at this point, this is a matter of principle... Do we fight or do we cower? I personally refuse the latter over a little script kiddie.

Edited by Trigunman

I'm probably not going to get through to you but I do want to at least try, you're my friend I think I owe you that much. Right now all you're doing is making yourself a target. You're only seeing part of the problem not the whole picture, where dealing with the problem with this method is futile. The more you fight him the more he'll give you a fight. If you really want to help stop him, make the effort to stop the server talking about him, and if you can help figure out to stop him from doing it. I don't know nearly enough about programming to know where to even start, but I know there are things that could be done better. This will work better than trying to make him go to jail.

The FBI won't do anything about it, the FBI can't even do anything about it. They don't do illegal act upon changing/corrupting game files that isn't really a server. This is a private server for a reason, what ever happens is responsibility of Larva. Other then that the FBI is after psychopaths, murderers, and so forth not private server hackers. It would hurt the FBI's reputation. Including Larva should relocate our server, and change IP connection path go into server log-in files find broommops and ban ip if possible even his GUID I.D. Code which is his computers CPU Internet Log-in code. (Larva pm me for more assistance and security ideas)

I used to manage a huge private server in Urban Terror 4.0, and our clan was BitchNipples. We did everything we could too keep him out but then he internet hacked the main server frame and couldn't do anything else, then BN from Urban Terror's servers were shut-down. Its nothing the Fed's can do. Its all server management and what they can do to fix the solution.

I'm sure they have already tried these methods. All of which can be bypassed very easy.