How do I make a MM?

Sir Rendlan

Okay I know Mille Marteaux involves two guns, Heaven Punisher and Ophelie Seize, I have ophelie Seize that's 30/0/30/35/40 (40 hit I think the other stats are correct) and I know that if you want the hit from one of the guns to stay don't you have to equip that gun first then the other? I.E. I have my Ophelie Seize equiped then I equip my Heaven Punisher, does that give me the 40% hit?

Ophelie Seize must be grinded up to +9, before anything else. Equip the OS first (If you want the stats, of course), then hit the "Use" command on the Heaven Punisher.

In the instance in which you get a super duper rare really good stat HP, you can use with the HP equipped to get it's stats. That most likely won't happen though... :onion123:

There's four basic stats then the hit, I love the hit on my OS cus if that transfers to MM that's a high pd item buttt ima keep it to myself and definitely will be saving screenshots of it if I were to lose it due to a server crash like I did too my last one, I was trying to tech a rare item and then the serv crashed with 30 different errors and lost my mm :'(