Main account still not working

I still cant access the four characters .Andres stated he did a roll back and thank you .But after I type my password the game will not get to the character selection. It just stays at the loading screen before character selection screen. My other two account work fine. Just my main account is not working at all. As I am typing this right now from the time started to the end of the statement its still showing loading.

I been trying since 3:30 pm and it stay loading. Umm I reinstalled the game but I couldn't uninstall. If that makes sense I don't know what to do I'm lost getting tired of this.

Also I checked the forum to see if anyone had the same problem in the past and I didn't find nothing of help.

Ill fix the account once i get home. Sorry for all the problems who brought this hacker.

Ill post here once i fix it.

my characteres are bugged as well , andres hasnt gotten to mine and i started getting this problem to , it would atleast show me the bugged characters , but now it just stays loading

• Like 1

Also I checked the forum to see if anyone had the same problem in the past and I didn't find nothing of help.

Ok i have done some changes to your account. try to login now and please post results.