Small bug fix.

Lee

yeah I didn't actually see it for myself but i did find the problem with the signed value pretty easily. seems it disabled their missles, basically:

Normal: -40

Hard: -30

Vhard: -15

Ult: -30

Anyway, the tool larva used had set these values to around -499364346 or something, i didn't copy the values down, it was just an overflow on the wrong value type used that's all. Anway this was on the movement stats tab and fixed now, thing is if larva uses that broken ass param editor again the bug will repeat.

I should probably clean up my param editor and get users to test values and things in it but w/e next to no one would anyway

sp4k.png

Edited by Lee

nothing i am learning this kinda stuff now, i am just interested :)

well when you view something with a hex editor you're always going to see hexadecimal values, but in this case i'm displaying values in decimal and singles converted structs so they make more sense.

Yeah true. I used to edit Dekaron (another mmorpg via Hexeditor,although its is rough to find the right sections :D

well it depends, a lot of the time the pointers in a file itself will tell you where a section begins and ends. in the battle params case though, there are no pointers, just 4 sections of 0x64 sets of data (100).

Anyway bascially all this debug app does is, read in a binary file, then search and find preset addresses and read them in to my own data arrays so i can display them in a sort of user friendly way.

Edited by Lee