Ultima Triforce Event

Larva

wizard resist bluefull hildetorr

thought i had a HP...

I'll give you 2 HP for it xD

SKYLY got trolled yesterday... I found Godric/Ability (gain godric's power) with the aforementioned ID; in EP 2 ULT Deku plant thingies.

All IDs that were once deku baba for the shield are now Gryphon. Too many of them were dropping for a 100% grants boost.

All IDs that were once deku baba for the shield are now Gryphon. Too many of them were dropping for a 100% grants boost.

if we're making it that hard to obtain now, can we at least un-nerf it? lols :3

if we're making it that hard to obtain now, can we at least un-nerf it? lols :3

The % boosts are considerably better than any other item in the game. Rafoie is better than 3 seals or psycho wand. Grants is better than dark bridge. Razonde is better than 3 seals or psycho wand. There is a reason it's hard to get now. And no, we are not going to revert to the 600% tech boosts that we had before. That would break the game.

The % boosts are considerably better than any other item in the game. Rafoie is better than 3 seals or psycho wand. Grants is better than dark bridge. Razonde is better than 3 seals or psycho wand. There is a reason it's hard to get now. And no, we are not going to revert to the 600% tech boosts that we had before. That would break the game.

had a feeling but it was worth a try XD

we need to improve dark brige. it suppose to be the best wand in the game. this shield had over power the dark brige. :onion-head18:

mm I'd have to agree. Actually the Hylian Shield is superior to just about all shields/weapons for forces.

we need to improve dark brige. it suppose to be the best wand in the game. this shield had over power the dark brige. :onion-head18:

mm I'd have to agree. Actually the Hylian Shield is superior to just about all shields/weapons for forces.

I so knew this was going to come up when we gave this shield awesome stats. What "reasonable" improvements do you guys suggest? Don't say divine punishment, 500% boosts, etc. There's no anything crazy is going to happen to it.

• Like 1