Just found this today

Merritt Olsen

Back around late 1999 or early 2000 I played this game on Dream cast and had like 10 memory cards with like 8 toons at level 100..Then their was a new CD to buy and suddenly I had like 7 toons from level 155 to 185..Suddenly after many peolple got 'Noled" I stopped playing for a few months then started agian when the game became available on x-box..I got a few toons back to level 100 then poof the game was not there anymore..Now after a bit over a decade I found this game..I am wondering if it has the same toons and dungeons/bosses as the the original and the expansion?

• Like 1

The same, plus a few more.

I was the same on dreamcast. I lost my inventory several times and lost a few characters from being NOLd. After that I started using code breaker to get back to where i was (pretty much everyone on the dreamcast did at the end anyway...)

But yeah, welcome and I hope you can experience a sweet nostalgia while being able to enjoy this game again.

The same, plus a few more.

I was the same on dreamcast. I lost my inventory several times and lost a few characters from being NOLd. After that I started using code breaker to get back to where i was (pretty much everyone on the dreamcast did at the end anyway...)

But yeah, welcome and I hope you can experience a sweet nostalgia while being able to enjoy this game again.

XD i never lost my character haha. probably i would't care since was a crappy HUmar XD lol

ohh edit.. Welcome to the server hope you enjoyed as the original PSO

and can some one tell sega to release a new Console please!!

edit 2: POST 4,250 XDD

Edited by Larva