all items turned to X ?

Hello, i was playing a quest with peoples the last night and i when i switched my weapons with excal, i suddenly got a messsage "could not find items" and i got dc, when i came back all the 30 items of my inventory turned in X ???? as you can see here ( i don't have the pics of my equipment right before it got that glitch but it still happened already 2-3 times in the past and i think i posted screens of my gears in previous posts if needed ) :

49lo.png

xr2s.png

It is happened the 21/8/2013 around 18:15 PM server time

Character name : angelica

Class : Hunewearl lv 161

Guild Card : 42095637

Slot : 3

So i need a rollback :( Thank you for your help

Edited by chuk

Chances are if you are one of the new unlucky ones, you have a old version of Excalibur which is bugged up the ying yang. The new Excaliburs are fine but the old ones.....yeah they are not good. But I wish you luck on this and I would like the GM's/Larva to take note that you should try as hard as you can to remove any and all old versions of Excalibur from the player/trade rotation such as swap them for people or other ways XD

ok i didn't know that, thank you anyway, chuck will just replace my old excalibur by a new one 100/100/0/0/50 :D

• 1 month later...