For Farm's Sake!

So I recently made a Bluefull ID for two things:

1) Al Rappys dropping HP mats on Ep. 1

2) Hildeblues dropping Trigrinders on Ep. 2

However, I have tested the Hildeblue drop on Ep. 2 and it doesn't seem to drop anything in particular.

Here is what the server's drop chart page looks like to verify I'm not crazy:

AsSyf8r.png

My point is:
Is there any way we can actually make that drop a reality?

Or even like a 7/8 chance?

Hell, I'll even farm Digrinders if someone thinks getting Trigrinders is broken.

1/1 and 87% chance of dropping?

That can't be right lol But we're working on polishing the droptable to be more accurate. You still need to keep the DAR of monsters in consideration though.

• 2 months later...

All I know is that it's what is configured in the drop config files. If it doesn't drop it's more a problem in the server as I know my code is correct on this one.

When happy hours was not in effect, the 87% for bluefull HP mats seemed to be accurate.

However, I noticed a big decrease in the HP mats when HAppy Hours started today. After something like 40 blue rappies, only about 9 dropped HP mats. Almost 100% of the time, they dropped mats before Happy Hour.

It may be something worth looking into as many more drops may be negatively affected by happy hours.

EDIT: Whoa definitely. Now that HH is over, the HP mats are dropping just fine now.

Edited by Nessly

well all depend on luck because "example" Cure/paralysis is 1/8 in (Hide mob >:3 ) is statistical that means in 8 mobs is posible 1 drops the item but every fight u cant fight 8 rare mobs and not is a count accurate and can kill 500 mobs rares and u can got 1 Cure/paralysis, HP mat or sooo Dex mat. for my part is only luck i got one time Phyco Wand killing 56 "Mil lily" and drops say 1/1032 all depend on luck :) but if u see more rares mobs try kill many more :) for my the table is good and estable