inventory bug

july 20th 2013 14:40am

12:40 central time i sign in cause my brother called me asn asked 2 use my excalibur. i say ok while im on im lvling my new ranger i ask him for 3 h arms he gives them to me. i organize my inventory and when i go 2 equip the harms my game crashes 2mn0nra.jpg so after crashing i sign back into the lobby check my inventory everything below the harms turned into question marks kdo6jd.jpg

last picture is all the way at the bottom of the inventory still bugged

2rnuhwl.jpg

i wont use this account till i hear back from someone thanks guys have a great weekend

guild card 42099819

charcter slot 2 racast named justice

• Like 1

It's 5x exp I was about to power lvl and I was able to use both my yaz9ks frozen shooter and s rank he'll rifle but I was still a little short in ata for dm I was at 162 ata with 2 god arms I asked for the 3 harms so I could swap them out for garms and go ham sandwich

It's 5x exp I was about to power lvl and I was able to use both my yaz9ks frozen shooter and s rank he'll rifle but I was still a little short in ata for dm I was at 162 ata with 2 god arms I asked for the 3 harms so I could swap them out for garms and go ham sandwich

Swap garms 4 harms*

Not 2 rush anyone but can I get my account fixed I see that larva just changed the drop rates and the summer event is almost over I would like to be able to hunt on Monday and Tuesday before this event is over Ty

Well Protoss needs to get online and see this topic as he does the rollbacks.

• Like 1