how's the cp coming along?

Sciaz

I've been wondering about this since I joined ultima. I've seen that there is a control panel, but its not fully operational yet. I understand that it is a pretty complex project, but I haven't seen any change in it, or updates and was curious if it was still a long ways off or if its getting close.

It's being used by GMs since there is still a vulnerability in it. And not 100% is we should release it with 2 accounts. People will be able to sell their characters, or transfer from a hacked account. There are several other projects we're working on still.

So I'm not saying it won't ever come out, but as long as that bug is in it, I'm not gonna release it.

Darn that's no good. I was hoping to get extra character slots XD.

Speaking of other projects, if you don't mind what are they? I know about the prestige idea and new home page. Personally I'm looking forward to both of them.

A personal project was to add consumable items ingame with a 'use' option which would give you a lvl 10 shifta/deband buff. Now I got very close to it, but came to a dead end cause of the client limitations. I got as close as to get the buff animation and red flashing buff color on your character but it's not giving the buff...

Also been working on the new homepage in general, you can see it in the server development section.

Also got a working highscore table that show the players with the highest level of the server. But it's gonna be released together with the prestige thing.

In this game you often get close to something after working alot for it, and then hit the limits which prevents you from finishing it. Pretty discouraging...

There are still more things I'm working on, but I can't reveal it all, can I? xD

Lol I guess it wouldn't be fair to ruin all your surprises XD.

Since the consumable thing keeps being a pain why not try making them into units? My racaseal would love you for it XD