Items for Sale

yakumo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

ill give you 8x vjavas,a musashi,an alliance uniform,a gae bolg,a brioniac,a yamato,a v801,a hp/revival,all my meseta(ill get some more),a diska of bravemen,and an ano bazooka 4 EXCALIBUR!!!!! I'm not joking!!!!!! I will give you all that!!!!! My PSOBB character's name is Cable May. If u accept,look 4 me. If u cant find me,look 4 TeamSonicX. I have some other rare weapons i could give u as well. Ill usually be on around 3pm-9pm eastern time. PLEASE EXCEPT MY OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by masterofchaos

• 2 weeks later...
hey choko can i have your dragon scale plz?! if so look 4 Cable May in TeamSonicX. :blush:

lolwut, it was just by chance I read this message.... I posted that like 3 months ago...I guess if I still have one you can have it. You'd have to tell me a time to get on to meet up with you though.

Oh and btw, yakumo doesn't play anymore and gave away all his items, thus I don't think he'll be making any more trades: http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1383

Edited by Choko

Given how many of the trade threads haven't had a new post since the server came back up, you'd think people might take a second to check and see if the owners of these threads have been online anything like recently before spamming offers... :unsure: