new skins

Hirakawa

Are you Tamashii on schthack? because the higer quality textures in pioneer were made by him.

I think it's unfair that you accuse Hirakawa of stealing this if you have not actually compared the two files and determined that there is no difference between them. I've seen several different people make skins of the same thing, but there were always differences.

False info is a banable offense, just report and ppl will stop making lies, either that or they will enjoy not beeing on the server.

You mentioned this in Kure-ji's topic about spreading rumors earlier. I believe you should at least look into it more before making an accusation.

EDIT: I'm not saying I think you should be banned, but more along the lines that you should follow your own advise before spreading rumors.

Edited by Choko

I am the only one who decide who get banned .. even some one don't like it. it is what it is.

and stop talking shit about other persons and enjoy !! .. damm!!!

Hirakawa she is always trying to help.. thanks Hirakawa.

Edited by Larva

I mainly use something similar to adobe photo shop, and convert the files to what they need to be in game using a file converter.
Wait...if it's something similar to photoshop, but not photoshop, then what is it? and do you use a special file converter to do so? if so what one, and how can I find it? (Along with the the photoshop-like program.) Sorry for bogging you down in questions, I just think this is just too astounding by words, since I never knew that you could do such a thing. ^^; However, if you can't answer these questions somehow though, that's okay too.

Wait...if it's something similar to photoshop, but not photoshop, then what is it?

what i use to make skins:

prototype stages i use:

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

Painter 11

Painter Sketch Pad

to finalize it i use:

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended

all these are licensed products, you have to buy them to use them.

do you use a special file converter to do so?

the converter is already on my computer when i got it and the programe jsut states "File conversion"

if so what one, and how can I find it?

if you google file converters untill you fiind one that does what you want it to do then go with that.

I said it because not only the same textures changed as they look very similar, i just looked at the high resolution simbols and they look exactly the same, how can 2 ppl from a simbol that you can't understand make a high version of it that looks exactly the same.

This is why i asked if he was that member.

I'm not accusing anyone of something, i'm asking to why they look the same.

Once i get my computer up and running i will download both files and check them manually.

EDIT: i'm going to accuse and i will face the concequences if i'm wrong

I accuse Hirakawa of stealing content from schthack members and making his own, my consideration for this member has decreased alot and i would recomend Hirakawa to stop this action, if you want to post textures here then make sure you use the proper credits, or atleaast mention that someoene made the work, saying "i edited this", "i changed the lightening here" is not true, stop this action.

The ppl that defend Hirakawa at this moment do not want to see the reality, i ask the admins and mods to either review and remove the work Hirakawa hasn't done or review and change the credits to the proper maker of the skins.

Yes i found weird certain skins to be avaiable here as a new skin, but i'm seeing alot more then that, it's a pure copy&paste, Hirakawa is not the author of these skins.

The proof is on the schthack forums, just look the skin sections.

Atleast a warn would be in order, it's false info, false credits.

If this is not taken care of, then i will comunicate to a schthack mod so he can comunicate with the skiners so they can post here about what they think.

Hirakawa, please fix things while you can still can, admit your error now.

I do not take requests. I skin things the way I want them and not how others want them!

Yeah, i wonder why you don't take requests

I mainly use something similar to adobe photo shop, and convert the files to what they need to be in game using a file converter.

^This^ = no clue how to skin.

I am giving you a chance to redeem your-self, please take my advice, reconsider your actions.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

i'm only going to put my option forward on whats going on here:

1: multiple people can have the same idea that can lead to the same finished product take PSO or example the sega servers go down so others get the idea to put up private servers -gasps- oh my god all the private server admins MUST be the same person since they are all doing the EXACT same thing.

2: they might not want to take requests because they don't want to be hassled by people going "make me this it has to be like this with this and awesome" i know what it is like being harassed by others for requests or signatures on role play forums i go on.

this is just an opinion nothing else, other than that nice skins

Edit:

3: Just because they don't want to share what they use to make the skins doesn't mean anything, look around you the world consists of people who want things for free and if they can't have it they will steal it look at all the free programs that you can pay for garantee some one has gone "hey look i have the paid version of this click here to download it for everything" or "you need an activation code to get the pro version of this use this code HGJFUTHGN- 2355HEGHT"

Edited by Omimako

what i use to make skins:

prototype stages i use:

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

Painter 11

Painter Sketch Pad

to finalize it i use:

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended

all these are licensed products, you have to buy them to use them.

the converter is already on my computer when i got it and the programe jsut states "File conversion"

if you google file converters untill you fiind one that does what you want it to do then go with that.

Ahh. thanks for answering. :onion-head11: (But don't all those programs cost hundreds of dollars? xD)

Hirakawa we appreciate your enthusiasm to help the community , but please put the Credits to the author of the skins. we dont want problems with no one.

thanks.

and kireek please stop acting like a admin of SCHT.

Topic close..

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...