PSO CHAT SYMBOLS 2013 Like it or Love it

Red Devil

Can I copy the "bye" one? The one where he pushes him off. xD My ingame name is NaRuTo- RAmar, how bout yours?

• Like 2

i like em all but the skull one is sick. awesome.

and HOLY $%&*. that music is the original lobby music! what i would give to be a 16 year old kid again with nothing to care about cept pso. jesus christ. "growing up" sucks. I guess one of the main reasons i play this game for is nostalgia. Ah man. i should not have pressed play to that vid while drunk lol. im stuck now hahah. keep the chat symbols coming! :)

when i was a kid i didnt enjoy being a kid but now i wish i did. omfg i miss this so much!

Edited by Rogue Fatso
  • Like 1

i like em all but the skull one is sick. awesome.

and HOLY $%&*. that music is the original lobby music! what i would give to be a 16 year old kid again with nothing to care about cept pso. jesus christ. "growing up" sucks. I guess one of the main reasons i play this game for is nostalgia. Ah man. i should not have pressed play to that vid while drunk lol. im stuck now hahah. keep the chat symbols coming! :)

when i was a kid i didnt enjoy being a kid but now i wish i did. omfg i miss this so much!

I know ur feeling . it happens to my so many times with this game.

One of the main reasons i keep playing and that i keep going with the server.

• Like 1