can't start the game and did everything

I can start the game atleast once, then it does the updates and after the updates the game closes and when I click game start, I can,t get in the game anymore, nothing happen's I already check the bug forum and did every thing told, redownload the game like 5 times and all, and every time after patch i can't start the game

Hmmm Cookies..... you may need to uninstall the older programs associated with it to clean it up then redownload again full thing happened to me but after i cleaned up my programs and deleted everything associated with PSOBB data it worked again Go to Computer Then Control panel then Uninstall or manage programs and delete PSOBB data programs and files associated with it then download the link again from forums under download let it do its thing and watch the bar go through everything blah blah blah and it should work again Im not guaranteeing you anything but its worth a shot :)

In windows 7 & 8 make sure to run the game as an administrator. To make sure the game always runs as an administrator:

1 - right click on your PSO shortcut

2 - select properties

3 - go to the "compatibility" tab

4 - check the box that says "run this program as an administrator".

5 - hit apply, then OK.

The game should work fine going forward if this was the problem.

change the extention PsOBB.pat to PsOBB.exe, remove the old PsOBB.exe first though. If that doesn't work, it means something is blocking the patcher (firewall, windows defender, antivirus, stuff like that)