well i finally hit 200 and its time to say bye to pso =)

sabusa20

Well, let's just wait until a GM replies and see if he DOES have the Yasminkov9000m Charge, If he doesn't then I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Wait, is he your friend in real life? Lol, and yeah we'll let GMs scan his account, if he doesnt have it I am really really sorry for the misunderstanding.

Indeed. Maybe not the "every weapon in the game with 50+Hit" part lol. Once you hit 200 AND max your stats, the real gameplay begins. I hope you'll come back from time to time. Most PSO veterans pop in to say hi periodically.

Nami, because all my accounts are banned by some fagnooblooser who hate bestplyronthisnoobserver

ALL FUCKING MAX OR GO HOME

Here's my perspective on what just happened:

Yuki gets free stuff from OvenMitts including decent hit weapons to help with hunts.

Yuki has us help hunt pgf, kroes sweater, etc.

Gibble wants a pgf for Dark Flow, and makes a room that Yuki joins. When pgf drops, yuki grabs it. Gibble generously agrees to let yuki to have it.

Yuki has no good items to use PGF on, so I hunt a 50 50 50 arms to make DM to which I provide for free.

Yuki is upset he doesn't have a red ring, so I loan charge yasminkov to help him solo Falz.

After the December event ends, Yuki is upset he doesn't have an ashura cell and promises to repay me PDs if I let him have mine.

Yuki quits suddenly without warning, and distributes items to players that didn't help to fill up his inventory with uber rares.

Charge yasminkov, pds, and all provided items are just gone with no hopes of ever retrieving them.

Yuki no longer responds to PMs from me in the forums, leaving me to wonder what just happened.

If anyone can help me to sort this out, I would appreciate it. I am hearing conflicting stories of what happened to some of these items, and it would be nice if Yuki would respond. Thank you Ziz and Kaeir30 for updating me on the bit of information you have learned about this. Any further updates would be appreciated. If possible, I'd like the DM to go to gibble as it dropped in his room. I can let go of the missing items with the exception of DM (if ZiZ and Kaeir30 are right that yuki wants it go to the team leader... me) and the charge yas (as you cannot make more of them until another event starts).

Yuki I enjoyed having you on the team, but if this is really how things are going to be left, this is not cool. It was a team effort to help you accomplish your goals in the game. Please don't leave us clinging to rumors and speculation of what happened.

Edited by kajex

Nami.

How noob are your team. . . asking for items from a retired ppl haha

Dude ljocker who are you? And that guy your calling "Nami" is not Nami. His name is kajex can't you read it? lol

gave the yas back thats the only wep i am giving back since that is not mine i was going to give the dm but after reading this crap i couldnt believe i read it lol now the wep is definetly gone so bye bye =) take care all

gave the yas back thats the only wep i am giving back since that is not mine i was going to give the dm but after reading this crap i couldnt believe i read it lol now the wep is definetly gone so bye bye =) take care all

Well whatever. We helped the crap out of you, so I'm not sure what you expect when you don't say a word to anyone after leaving. All of us were confused, and none of us understood what happened. So forgive me for not being overly patient. By all means punish gibble for my confusion.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 2

Well whatever. We helped the crap out of you, so I'm not sure what you expect when you don't say a word to anyone after leaving. All of us were confused, and none of us understood what happened. So forgive me for not being overly patient.

out of everyone in the game I say kajex is the most helpful one here