Need a rollback please

So i got on earlyer today to play for a bit, been switching back and forth between characters a couple times, then i get onto my force and go to drop something and i get a disconnect screen and one saying "Item could not be found to delete." figure ok ill just get back on and keep playing. well thats not gana happen i get on and all of my stuff has turned into "X????" items. The bug happened around half an hour to 45 minutes ago as of this post as i cant seem to find the server clock on the main page. a rollback would be very much appreciated here as ive spent a good bit of time working this character up. i havnt played in a little while so i dont have a screen shot of before my inventory got hit sadly.

Character name: Delous

Character slot: Third slot

Guildcard number: 42096280

Time: 2am - 2:30am server time

Screen shot link: http://i898.photobuc...zps836d5fb7.png

Edited by slayers1

Alright, now just include the server time of when the bug occurred and wait for Protoss to give you a rollback. Don't play on that character for a while.

Edited by chuk

ok, where can i find the server clock? i didnt see it on the main page

Edit: if im guessing right about this, server time it happened around 03:00 - 03:30 server time. i didnt take full note of what time it had happened.

Edited by slayers1