COUNTDOWN TO THE END OF THE WORLD :D

gmstone

well if were all gonna die then we might as well have fun playing some pso before we die, well any good game will do

well i heard that at that time the planets will align thats about it, the world ending part was pure speculation and that some indians believed that every so often the world goes boom and restarts and i guess some pple just assumed it means we do die, the only thing about planets aligning is that pple could do some satanic rituals and whatnot

Edited by Azeras

well if were all gonna die then we might as well have fun playing some pso before we die, well any good game will do

well i heard that at that time the planets will align thats about it, the world ending part was pure speculation and that some indians believed that every so often the world goes boom and restarts and i guess some pple just assumed it means we do die, the only thing about planets aligning is that pple could do some satanic rituals and whatnot

ye i heard god gonna patch the humans cant wait for 2.0 update might as well play some pso until the end ;p

if your gonna be ass take else where and leave us to our fun

did you just flame me? by calling me an ass?

I see my post hit the mark then anyway, please note I am entitled to my opinion about who predict the world is going to end, without one of them calling me an ass for no reason.

Edited by Lee

they call you an ass cus theyre easily offended and theyre probly tearing up as they read the post, anyways, this always happens every year theres something they like to cause panic then some pple come out the woodworks claiming ufo's this and aliens that, saw a youtube video of this event (mayan calendar) that some alien race on a planet would ride by our planet and take over then some pple took out the aliens part and went into were gonna collide with a planet/asteroids but for some its for shits and giggles.... speaking of shits....