Just for laughs

chuk

I kinda find it funny how Oz here will always enter on "defensive-rage" mode the minute he starts to lose a seemingly controlled argument.

But oh well... Fun was fun, I'll stop it here Chuk (for both the sake of common sense and avoiding bans)

And I love it how you play the "Retorting angrily but acting like i'm not rustled." We know you are. And you always end it with "I'll stop here" Cause you're too wimpy to finish what you started :)

Perhaps you would get along with tiny babby. But don't get too rustled! 1323815572544.jpg

You all seem to like this picture. Enjoy!

If you call caring about your account integrity too wimpy to finish what you start, then its no wonder at all why you got your ban on the first place Ā¬_Ā¬

But seriously now tough boy... if you're really aching to lecture me down with excessive caps lock spammed rage messages at least have the decency of doing so in my inbox... you know where to find me.

aside from that... nope, no jimmies to rustle in here sonny, I hope this saves you at least 5 minutes in comprehending how making some sarcastic reply won't really make that much a difference... but hey there will always be a place for you in my inbox... the spam folder to be precise.

looks like someone's starting to lose it....

haven't you heard? the first one to rage on the internet loses...

btw, I'm still gladly accepting a PM alternative rather than saturate a really good topic about anagrams... I mean how ever did we end up from woman hitler to rageland? sheesh.