New guy to the server, but long-term PSO player

striker0

<3 Choko

meh i do have a big record... but am really chill

Yuki's a cool guy, his personality just kinda hits you the first time you meet him though. Sort of like the ending of Pomf ;)

P.S. 600th post :onion-head66:

Edited by Zeph

Ha I awkwardly solo'd alot when I first joined the server a week ago, but you'll find that the community is so close-knit and these guys play it so much most of them will help you level and give you rare items and meseta just for the hell of it XD. My in-game name is Kyto, I'm a Hucast, if you ever want to quest I'm level 45 I think.

Ha I awkwardly solo'd alot when I first joined the server a week ago, but you'll find that the community is so close-knit and these guys play it so much most of them will help you level and give you rare items and meseta just for the hell of it XD. My in-game name is Kyto, I'm a Hucast, if you ever want to quest I'm level 45 I think.

We do indeed!

Sup, I'm a random guy. Welcome to Ultima.

LMOA haha yeah very random ... >.>

Hello , welcome to the server hope you enjoy ur stay here with all the crazy people that is around in this small communiyt.

have fun.