Hey guys

sirbond

hey im new here im level 11 i think or 12 XD cant remember..

but i would like to ask if anyone would be willing to help me since this game is years old and every 1 i seen in lobby are

69 - 100+

probally with meny accounts :D

i mean i never beg at all on anygames but i would just like a little leg up on the game and if anyone has

anything spare even 1 mag. would be helpfull..

OR if you're willing to help me out by doing runs i will be happy

i did have this game on xbox and no whats what.

people have helped me till 12 or what ever lev iam right now 11 - 12 lol..

but they had nothing spare but they where very nice.

Thanks for reading guys

(on the other side lol even if you have runescape i can help you on there i got a (99pray with 15cb)

if you want money on there for a mag lol i can do that :P im kinda rich on there XD

Welcome to ultima,

If you ask it in a nice way ingame, I'm sure people will help you level up. ^^

(I'll move this to the hello & goodbyes section too btw)

welcome to ultima if i meet you in game il be sure to help you as :3 you can basicly ask anything involving fo characters as im best at playing those anyway have a lot of fun on the server (:

Welcome to Ultima, I'll be happy to help you once I get the chance to play. :D Too bad I have joined like ten different clubs in high school that I got too busy xP And don't worry about everyone being level 100+. I'm sure you'll get passed me and make me look like a noob by next month LOL. I've been on this serve for a year and my highest char so far is only 147 cuz I have no time to RT xD.

thanks man i mean i really do not mind being the noob and stuff but i no this game has been out along time and would just like an edge up but im just going to play more and more and someday i might get lucky with some1 having a spare mag or something or help me level some

fun game :D

If i stilled played, i WANTED to help low levels because it fun impressing them with my awesome weapons i had :D but i dont play anymore...i could start but if i did that it would take me awhile to get all my items and with the time i have i won't play much either maybe like 1 hour a week or less. To much stuff to do D;

i no i might of got some stick. but i no the basics cause i have played it on xbox and was lev 120 and had pretty much everything but i only just found this 2day cause i got a new gaming pc

like i said little help would be cool.

i have had people helping me as i got level 19 now. and this 1 was going to give me a mag but they never had 1 spare but hey :D people are still being nice

Edited by sirbond