PHANTASYSTARONLINE2

Dao

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's what you get from the Land of the Rising Xenophobic Sun.... I just hope you guys haven't purchased

any ark cash stuff.... those cost IRL T_T

but yeah.... they just killed off about 40-50% of players online.... way to go SEGA.

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

well it sitll lets me play so i think imma play until i cant no more :P and wheres the choko from where he dosent understand things lol?

also it seems like almost half the stuff costs money which would piss me off if i bought the game then had to continue buying things to completely play it such has having to have a "premium account" to trade or drop items :/

Edited by Ynnead

well it sitll lets me play so i think imma play until i cant no more :P and wheres the choko from where he dosent understand things lol?

What's that even mean?

I never said they were blocking IPs, I just said that since it is now "officially" against the rules, it is within their rights to do so...

I am gone for 1 day and now i hear you can't play PSO2, I worked so hard... Why!~ Well if anything its time to get back to playing LoL or something. I think it was SHIP 2(s) misbehavior because I heard they were doing bad stuff like hacking and SHIP 2, SHIP 10, and SHIP 6 somewhat have the most English players. It is a privileged to play on the Jp serv and they mis-use it, those people.

i dont get on LoL much now with the release of diana but thats another topic. you can still play PSO2 just try not bug the japs, i think thats what brought around this clause in the first place

and ya when i went on it was almost entirely english speakers on ship 2 until you al told me to go to ship 6 then i havent met one D:

Edited by Ynnead

This was in the betas and apparently PSU and PSOBB Japanese servers as well. That being said, nothing is likely to happen if they're going to keep doing things as usual.

There is probably a stupid law that requires them to make such a rule.

i still havent seen any of you on but maybe thats becuase theres 46 blocks now lol and becuase im always busy running quests and client orders and figuring out this matter board thingy :D