Okay, goodbye to ALL of my items on my RAmar KajeX :(

After my shawty bug, I transferred my dark meteor, excalibur, l&k, red ring, frozen shooter, and bringers rifle over to my ramar KajeX. I then transferred centurions, adept, v101 from other characters and a level 200 soniti. Just when I thought all was well, I went to equip my dark meteor and got disconnected with the error "could not find item to equip." No ???? appeared, but all of my items except a few are now gone.

This will take a few postings to list all of my screenshots. I religiously take pics whenever I xfer items since I have such terrible luck. As of right now, I basically can't play anymore as all of my best items have been deleted between the two glitches. I have a feeling my items from Shawty were bugged from the previous incident and that is what caused this glitch.

Items lost:

Dark Meteor 50/0/0/50/50

Excalibur 100/100/0/0/40

Centurion x2

Adept

V101

V502

Soniti 16/178/6/0 Twins, Estella, Golla

Red Ring 150 dfp 232 evp

Slicer of Fanatic 0/0/50/35

Items not yet lost (still in my inventory):

L&K38 0/0/0/15/20

Frozen Shooter 30/0/0/10/30

Hell Laser 0/0/50/50/30

Bringer's Rifle 0/0/0/0/50

Dimate x2 (how generous of the server to save these and lose my DM)

Guild card #42012248 slot 1

Here are my lost weapons:

slicer-of-fanatic.jpg

excalibur.jpg

dark-meteor.jpg

This is what my character currently looks like after the d/c:

after-disconnect.jpg

Edited by kajex

Let me know if I should deposit any of the remaining items, but after having them survive two corrupt characters I don't really want to touch them in case they can corrupt my bank.

Edited by kajex

Maybe they need to recreate whole account, I think they did that with Kaiza as he kept losing items.

Lets hope it doesn't come to that. I spent a fortune just acquiring the materials on my characters, let alone the items in the bank.

see you in 3 months+ u kno they take forever to fix a bug

I'll hope you're wrong. ;)

Ok don't put/take anything off of either character, take pics of what you have atm we will fix it when we can

There's no risk of me touching either of my bugged characters, as I won't be playing for now. With this run of bad luck, I'll just wait for the dust to settle. ;) Everything will remain as shown in the first screenshot until I'm instructed to do otherwise. Thanks!