mag messed up on common bank

oslash

i was aiming for a nidra i had a lvl 99 varaha 5/45/49/0

i stored it on the common bank so my fomar could do the last level in order to get nidra

when i checked it, i got this

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/875/pso1329773006.png

seriously wtf, this is the strangest thing ever happened to me, at least if it was a rollback or something like that, but no, it changed the type and now it has 6 DEF, so i cant get nidra with it because DEX+POW=51

help please

Edited by oslash

well.. i've had this happen too, and have stopped putting mags i raise into common because of it, the only thing i can tell you to do to make a nidra is your going to have to go 51 dex, once you hit 51 dex, seeing how DEF+POW=DEX+MIND if your 51=51 then it will still evolve into a nidra, the mag does not have to be exactly 100 for this evolution to occur.

well.. i've had this happen too, and have stopped putting mags i raise into common because of it, the only thing i can tell you to do to make a nidra is your going to have to go 51 dex, once you hit 51 dex, seeing how DEF+POW=DEX+MIND if your 51=51 then it will still evolve into a nidra, the mag does not have to be exactly 100 for this evolution to occur.

ill just hope that it doesnt bugs again when i transfer it back to my hunter

edit: tried what you said... it didnt evolved...

Edited by oslash