Valentine's Day Event

Xylene

There should be like an EXP event this valentines or maybe all February starting Valentines because I really wanna reach 200! :)

ehhh^ that's hard. first boss give 205k exp or something and next gives 275k or 300k and gryphon gives 350k and that's about 800k witch is about 16-25 minutes depending on level's and skill. witch you guys would be slow since their you wouldn't be using 2 dark weps. or maybe not even 1(depending on if kai is using his ranger or hunter) it varies.

Leveling is easy anyway. Next time I'm on, run some RT with me. 1m exp within 20mins.

Yea Sure!!! :D

Yes, Love to lvl

Yeah Really XD

ehhh^ that's hard. first boss give 205k exp or something and next gives 275k or 300k and gryphon gives 350k and that's about 800k witch is about 16-25 minutes depending on level's and skill. witch you guys would be slow since their you wouldn't be using 2 dark weps. or maybe not even 1(depending on if kai is using his ranger or hunter) it varies.

Then join us :P