This is what happens when We Get bored.

OMEGA9988

VarisitaTriumph.jpg

Vit and I found 2 Varisita's in the first section of TTF. We decided to only use Varisita's throughout the rest of it. Falz got pwn'ed by Varisitas XD. VARISTA TRIUMPH! Was alot of fun Vit!

Edited by Zeph
  • Like 1

I decided to remake my character Rook. So in order to get ready, I had to go through the bank and move important stuff. It soon came to my mind that i have too much stuff; stuff that I was really, never gonna use. So I Laid most of it out and gave away a bunch of it.

redboxocean.jpg

Needless to say, I was starting to have fun with all the red boxes. So I though the Principle would be happy to share in my enjoyment.

redbox.jpg

When I got up there, Irene seemed like a better target. So I red boxed her!

redbox2.jpg

*sigh*... Fun times. XD

• Like 2

I decided to remake my character Rook. So in order to get ready, I had to go through the bank and move important stuff. It soon came to my mind that i have too much stuff; stuff that I was really, never gonna use. So I Laid most of it out and gave away a bunch of it.

redboxocean.jpg

Needless to say, I was starting to have fun with all the red boxes. So I though the Principle would be happy to share in my enjoyment.

redbox.jpg

When I got up there, Irene seemed like a better target. So I red boxed her!

redbox2.jpg

*sigh*... Fun times. XD

Sadly, the first thing i noticed..... was the red afro.