missing items still

I saw the topic close and i sighed in on RAMPAGE and noticed i got majority of the stuff back but im still missing these:

Sato Lv200 5/150/45/0

RED RING

LK38 Combat +25

Excalibur

I dont have a pic of these items but Kajex and Terry know i had them bc i played with them for the last week.

I saw the topic close and i sighed in on RAMPAGE and noticed i got majority of the stuff back but im still missing these:

Sato Lv200 5/150/45/0

RED RING

LK38 Combat +25

Excalibur

I dont have a pic of these items but Kajex and Terry know i had them bc i played with them for the last week.

Im going to Post on here, even if it is not needed, because i had Played with Rampage for the Past week like non stop off and on hunting or RTing, ive seen him use the L&K38 Combat, the Excalibur, wear the Red Ring, and the Sato-which he had transfered to that account from another not 2 days before this ???? incident happened- Rampage also, This SIMILAR incident (the 4 items being lost wise) has also happened to me before, (this closed link - http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6441-dc-lost-items-not-sure-right-forum-larva-or-gm-please/page__p__44058#entry44058 -) where i had lost a weapon, a armor, and 1 mag. It was Devastating for me so i do know what Rampage is going through, and how he would like his stuff back, i just find it weird that his 4 most priced items he lost disappeared after being rolled back.. maybe a glitch? idk.. but hopefully anything ive said has helped make his case..

Not only have I seen these four items, but Rampage had me transfer the red ring, l&k, sato, and excalibur between characters when I was helping him level up.

Is it possible that the rollback could be set to a different time where these items were actually on his character? I know they exist. Perhaps they just were on a different character at the time this rollback was set to.