Fastest Experience Possible? HELP

Adeum

Okay, so I am getting to the levels now where doing TTF over and over again is not working out. The way i figure it is im making 250-300k exp an hour doing ttf on vhard (ultimate too hard because i dont have any uber weapons).

Somebody i was playing with said they made 600k every 10 mins doing RT doing only first two bosses, but i cannot see how this is possible. If i missed something, then please tell me.

Also heard that path to salvation was faster than TTF. I can't see how this is possibly faster without a 50hit dark flow...

My main account i want to focus on is a HuCast. After that i want to get my FoNewm up for PGF event next year (unless ranger is better, in which case i would like to level my ranger).

Only had SJS (30 hit, legit) on GC for a few days before i got corrupted memory card... Some people have talked me out of trying to hunt another (as i fear a no hit TJS would be useless on ultimate, as many of my weapons that worked great on vh are useless on ult). So my big dilemma is that I don't have anything good to trade for such things as high hit excaliburs and whatnot and my accounts are not a high enough level to hunt any such items. What would be the best setup for my HuCast? I have looked into hunting a 50 hit lavis cannon and making a double cannon (that is assuming the thing i read on it being able to hit multiple units (like a sword) is true). I have also had great success with a no hit lk38. So which is the best way to go: sword type weapon to hit many units, or a mechgun/lk38 method?

Thanks for any tips =)

Edited by Adeum
  • Like 1

500k per 10mins doing rt sounds about right...

what is your class? L&K 38 and cannon rouge should be enough if you want to solo(you should be at least lvl125, but it'll take more than 10mins) but I highly suggest joining RT games with high level people to get though first 2 bosses within 10mins...

Im a hucast....i dont see how i can possibly solo it since i'm a cast and there's no banking on RT. If i had hit lk, maybe =\

Edited by Adeum
  • Like 1

xD it will be tough to solo with that... so yah...just join rt games

xD it will be tough to solo with that... so yah...just join rt games

there arent much rt game these days tho xD somtimes i see rt games but they are either only noobs or lockd :/

Start an RT yourself, ask around or join a helpful team are good stratagies. I usually just ask around. If no one replies then I start one myself and wait a minute or so.

Start an RT yourself, ask around or join a helpful team are good stratagies. I usually just ask around. If no one replies then I start one myself and wait a minute or so.

So is RT only Uber exp on Ultimate? On vhard it's no more exp than vhard on TTF.

• Like 1

So is RT only Uber exp on Ultimate? On vhard it's no more exp than vhard on TTF.

Its good initially whenever you first reach a new difficulty level of Ep 2 until you reach the next level of difficulty for TTF.. It also grants more exp than TTF because of the level reqs and Ep 2 is just generally harder. Yes, it grants massive exp on Ultimate. It's pretty much known server wide for leveling people.

Edited by Zeph

Its good initially whenever you first reach a new difficulty level of Ep 2 until you reach the next level of difficulty for TTF.. It also grants more exp than TTF because of the level reqs and Ep 2 is just generally harder. Yes, it grants massive exp on Ultimate. It's pretty much known server wide for leveling people.

Very cool - thanks for tips everybody. I would literally have done TTF till lv 200 had Terry not said something in a lobby about 600k every 10 mins on RT Ult :onion-head72:

• Like 1

Very cool - thanks for tips everybody. I would literally have done TTF till lv 200 had Terry not said something in a lobby about 600k every 10 mins on RT Ult :onion-head72:

Yeah Rt is really good exp.

Okay, so, Hucasts are rather hard to level if you don't equip them properly before hand. This isnt apparent for every one, but it is for some people. I myself find it very hard. (no pun intended)

Whether you go with strictly melee, or strictly guns is completely up to you. However, My play style doesn't reccomend this. Rule #1 of the pso handbook states not to tell others that their playing style is bad and to use yours. But in this case sinse you are asking for advice, I will state that going strictly anything is a bad idea. LK38 Combat is a wonderful weapon for Hucast. Especially with hit. Double cannon is also a good weapon, although unless you guys bumped it, BKB outmatches its strength (although with it hitting multiple enemies like you said, I think it compensates for that). You dont need a Hit excal to do good. If I knew what lvl your Hucast was I could rly honestly give you a good build to start out with. Mats dont really have any say in how good you do. Also, if your finding yourself dying a lot, try munching down on those 200 HP materials you can use (or is it 150 for casts? I forget) Or some of those 80 or so dfp materials. Try to max out your power asap, and get as much dex in your mag as possible while still maxing your power. I reccommend trying to get a Red Sword, LK38 combat w/hit, Double cannon/BKB, Some type of slicer (like diska of braveman with hit, or if you dont want the mmassive worry of hp drain to do dmg, get a slicer of fanatic or a rainbow baton. Or charge diska even works too). Can you tell me what level you are?

That's what we're here for :onion86:

Don't know if you left post already wyatt, but i'm level 140 on my hucast. I've been taking in a combination of power, def, and hp mats. Couldn't tell you how many exactly.

My mag is 35/145/20/0

Equip (usually):

L&k38/45 hit diska braveman

Black hound Cuirass

Heavenly Power X3

Heavenly Battle X1

Standstill Shield

So, yeah.

• Like 1