Lame And Limiter bugged.

I got a lame D argent to day and the stats where 0/0/30/35/44

but now the stats are:0/0/30/35

my Hit is gone.

I do Have a screen shot of this . but die has it since i bought from him.

Also my limiter is glitched the thing only says

Ive tryed droping both items and nothing has changed.

I do believe die will post the pic here or i will he said he would PM the message.

Gm help would be nice *cough martin cough cough* lol. I dont care who helps me but someone would be nice :D

When you come to post the pic, could you also explain how you got it / how it got its hit?

Lames should never have more than 2 attributes on them, so that is the bug there. The limiter could have preexisted before the new code was put in place, so that would explain that one.

So what we need to know now is how that lame came to have three attributes on it.

limiter is working already just the lame no hit yet

according to larva if a lame gets *Hit

you cant transform it into excalibur

are you sure you want the hit back ?

Edited by Protoss
bad news
  • Like 1

well the hit is a bug...

Not just that, but if you get any kills, it will delete the hit and turn them into kills... not sure that the hit should be added since it will just be overwritten anyway.

Well a weapon that keeps track of kills won't work properly with three attributes. Perhaps if you're willing to sacrifice another attribute on it in place of the hit, it might be fine if Larva agrees. (kills use an attribute slot and will shamelessly delete the rightmost attribute to start the count)