Oswald Needs a Mag

Necrolust

Hello there everyone, Oswald here.

I already put it up on my tradelist, but not everyone looks at them, so I decided to make a new topic.

I'm currently looking for a new mag or two.

The mag must have the following stats: 0-X/100-X/50-75/0. It must have Mylla & Youlla (Twins). The other PB's dont really matter much, I just dont want Golla, cause its ugly and useless. If possible, i'd like it to have little to no defense, and no mind whatsoever. The greater the power the better.

Mags that I will accept: Gael-Gill, Kapu Kapu, and Nidra.

Colors: Orange, Red, and Green.*

As for the price? We shall see depending on the mag offered. The harder is it to make the mag or the rarity of it will determine what I am willing to pay. It's your choice if you want PD's or items. Maybe even both.

If there are any questions, Either PM me, talk to me in-game, or post on this topic. Thanks ^_^

*Color doesn't matter if it is a Cell mag. Gael-Gill, Kapu Kapu, etc.

P.S: I got an Agastya, and Deva, made for me, but I will update this when I need another, so please keep the topic open.

Edited by Necrolust

My Kama is level 69 and it has Twins :))

Well, a few people have already offered me mags, but nobody seams to have read about the details.

The mag must have the following stats: X/X/70-75/0. It must have Mylla & Youlla (Twins).

Mags that I will accept: Agaysta, Gael-Gill, Rappy, Kapu Kapu, Deva, Nidra, and Rati. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Colors: White (NOT the tan one, PURE WHITE), Orange, Red, and Green.* <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Color doesn't matter if it is a Cell mag. Gael-Gill, Rappy, Kapu Kapu, etc.

Mag finished.

White Agastya 5 125 70 0

Mylla&Youlla, Estlla and Pilla.

There are some items in your tradelist that interest me :

Double Canon

Canon Rouge

Blackhound Cuirass

V101

I can add something to get some of this, also we can meet in game to discuss. Im on at 10pm (EUR zone)