I'm gonna need some Voice Actors :)

R.A.V.S.O

OK so you all know (or at least now you will XD)

I work part-time with RPG maker XP... so I got myself involved in a collab.... pretty much means the entire game is split into chapters..... each DEV is in charge of his/her own chapters, (plataform, characters battle systems, locations etc)

meaning no chapter is similar to the other one.... all chapters are unique as a different person made each of them.

putting that aside. I'm in charge of the Prologue and since I wanna start off with a bang I've decided to actually give out sound the the important cutscenes

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN:

I cant do all the voices, (and I sound horrible XD) and I need a cast of around 5-6 different voices for these chapters.

Interested but limited to time & school?

No worries Development of this chapter happens on Winter Vacations (non Xmas days XD)

so feel free to help out if you want to

A few requirements:

- microphone (well duh)

-Audacity (freeware you can easily find and install)

other than that, feel free to join XD

I might be able to do something if it is before the middle of December and if it isn't really a whole lot to say.

I must say first though, I haven't actually used the microphone I have access to, so I have no idea what kind of quality it would produce.

If it sucks when I test it, I'll retract this offer.

Well I'm looking for current voices to the whole D-Soldier's HQ personnel

such as the General, Captain, some grunts and Sesi's Operator (the one that fires the satellite laser at Sesi's command)

-Sesi's Operator (and ex-teacher) is a female. she'll often try to talk on the missions to guide Sesi where he has to go.

-the General rareley speaks... most of the time to remind Sesi if he's in a very important mission

-The Captain always talks when starting a quest or a sidequest, such as mission objectives and fail conditions

-The Bio-hazard & Mech Master, informs Sesi of potentially harmful bio hazard obstacles and possible mechs Sesi can use via his "engineering" command.

thats about the voices so far....

I'd figure you'd like to know what type of dialouge you might attempt to speak.. here are some lines:

OPERATOR: "It appears this elevator shaft has been broken down recently.... whatever's down here doesn't want you to leave this place alive.... this place should have a secondary shaft nearby, locate it and secure yourself a route"

GENERAL: "I know you are desperate to leave this place, but remember! whatever is hunting you down there is exponentially deadly, if it follows you to the surface, either the disrupters will get to it or it shall wreak havoc on our machinery.... Listen well! I don't care how you pull this off, but DO NOT allow this creature to get to the surface... General out!"

CAPTAIN: We need to get you out of this dimension as fast as possible, but sad to say you are very far away from a working warp point deep below ground level to be precise, make your way out of this underground containment, there's no need to investigate any further."

BH&M MASTER: "Hold on a sec will you. See those markings on the wall? these are poison gas exhaust vents, even worse... they're linked to tripwires on the floor... on the worst case scenario you trigger this trap, your suit has an auxiliary supply of oxygen... I'd estimate you'd get 20 full seconds of oxygen before you start to breathe the poison gas,... anyways, I wouldn't stay too long here if I were you..."

FUN FACT: All of these lines appear on Sesi's 1st visit to PSO's lower seabed area...

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

in terms of dialouge. when recording... those sentences will be cut down to even smaller once as I add them to the game

say the pauses in-between are designated by how much text I can add per text box.

like tales of Symphonia dialouge...... that way I can keep track of sfx if the player wishes to skip the cutscene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...