TRADE AWAY TJS

Red Devil

I love that gael gie

any items that you looking for? or check my tradelist i want that tjs =O.well my initial offer its 2 v101 Red ring Gael giel mag 90 dex 110 pow doble canon Mille matreux 35 machine rage de feu 30 hit.

any items that you looking for? or check my tradelist i want that tjs =O.well my initial offer its 2 v101 Red ring Gael giel mag 90 dex 110 pow doble canon Mille matreux 35 machine rage de feu 30 hit.

I love the gael giel though LOL

I got a MM with hit 20 though and the v101 i have like 3 and rage de feu im not a fan of that gun though

what interest me a bit was red ring and gael giel I HAVE a gael giel but im just saying to myself it would be good two have 2

sorry

offer the only shild

TJS no have hit XD

Yaa i know DF shield isn't the best and isn't worth more than TJS actually and i PS it already too

Im not so crazy for it that much cuz i have FTD already

Edited by Red Devil

you have 2 FTD XD

is only an offer

I really want is a DM :onion107:

LOL i don't get I do have FTD LOl having two well actually i have 2 FTD already but umm DM

Im not suure i could donate for PGF But yea Dm isn't so bad i agreed

If you see Shade ingame, he'll probably make you a good offer. He's been trying to get SJS/TJS for a long time now xD

And if you would donate for a PGF and auction it, I'm sure people will offer you a ton of good items (including me ^^ )