No Resolution Option

I've been searching for a fix for this problem for a couple days with no hope, so I was hoping somebody might have some advice.

In my PSOBB options menu I have no resolution options available, the list is just completely blank with absolutely no options. Unfortunately this makes it so I can't save any options I change I just get the "No Screen Resolution Selected" error and there is nothing I can do to fix this. Is there an .ini file or a registry setting I can edit to work around this? I really want to play in windowed mode and have no music but until I found a way to fix this I'm stuck.

Any ideas?

Where you see click the icon for the game it should say "Start game, official site official billing site" ect go to options, the rest should explain itself

that is if you use a shortcut for the game instead of going into the actual file and using online.exe

Edited by Veriemas

I can get to the options menu just fine, where my problem lies is within the option menu itself. In my options dialog there is no options under "Resolution" and because it's blank it will not allow me to save my settings, it just gives the error that I haven't selected a resolution even though I have none to choose from.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SonicTeam\PSOBB

For the changes you mentioned:

BGM off SFX still on change SOUNDCTRL to: 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00

All sound off change SOUNDCTRL to: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

For windowed mode change WINDOW_MODE to: 0x00000001

And in case you don't have those, WINDOW_MODE is a REG_DWORD and SOUNDCTRL is a REG_BINARY