Issue to be addressed.

Vypor

So I logged on last night for the first time in a long while, and was chatting with some buddies, when I suddenly saw someone log in.

It wouldn't normally surprise me, except that their name was "Silenrea".

My friend, Silenrea, who used to play this game was not happy to hear about this, and I also must note that the person seemed to be very particular about not responding to my questions.

That name is a very precious thing to my friend, as it is the name of a character their friend gave them. That same friend is no longer living, so it has a lot of emotional value to them.

I'd like to ask anyone if they know this person, that I would like to speak with them, I saw they were in the team "Enigma."

I thougth she was your friend, I tried to say hello a couple of times, but she didnt replied, that also explains why she wasnt on your team when I saw her.

I will try to help you and contact her, but she doesnt talk, so its no easy task.

I thougth she was your friend, I tried to say hello a couple of times, but she didnt replied, that also explains why she wasnt on your team when I saw her.

I will try to help you and contact her, but she doesnt talk, so its no easy task.

she wouldnt let me talk to her either. wierd huh