ACE SC1's Trade List

ACE SC1

where do u get Dm coz u have like 1 mounth on this serv GM loki?

Oh, you are mistaking e for my sister, Loki, she said she got banned so if she got banned, shis game ahad to be fun for me. my sister is so retarded so how ever she got banned, she keeps nagging at me

• Like 2

Oh, you are mistaking e for my sister, Loki, she said she got banned so if she got banned, shis game ahad to be fun for me. my sister is so retarded so how ever she got banned, she keeps nagging at me

He's asking if you got the Dark Meteor from her.

He's asking if you got the Dark Meteor from her.

ahh, i see, nope, she got nothing good. i think she said she had a VARISTA but thats the best thing she got any i got why better stuff from trades then her stuff

• Like 2

ahh, i see, nope, she got nothing good. i think she said she had a VARISTA but thats the best thing she got any i got why better stuff from trades then her stuff

Alrighty so where exactly did you get your DM then?

Alrighty so where exactly did you get your DM then?

A friend, i had him on my guilf card cod list but it seems they deleted me or somthing, i cant find his name but it started with an H, all i remeber, got it awhile ago too so sorry if i forgot

• Like 2

I have to say, that sounds awfully fishy.

We've had people in the past duplicate items illegally and then pass them out before. And the three Parasitic Gene "Flow" weapons were the main items duplicated.

I would highly advise checking with Larva to insure you aren't in possession of a hacked weapon.

well on your ban post you say that this guy Homer give you a fre PGF dont you.... its this guy by any chance?

pso1312015222.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

im just talking to myself but how a lvl 33 Humar can Get a PGF and from all the users you were the one that received that thing i mean if that guy hacked the PGF why you kept it why you put it on sold???.....more importantly why you haven reported that a humar lvl 33 give you a free PGF i mean the rules are rules doesnt it?? receiving a Haxed item and knowing that its hacked and kept it its breaking the laws.....this knew that the item was hacked well thats how i see it.....well whatever just talking to myself ignore this post or elimate it if you want im just curious rules are rules...well breaking the rules need to have a punishment doesnt it?(o yea i think you ace gona say i reported suposed hacker before yea... that guy give you a free PGF too wow youre so lucky then, two guys give you 2 free PGF well if that PGF its legal then congrats, but if no its not weird that this Guy received 2 PGF from a two totally strangers?....

well you put this post dont you ? saying that a totally stranger give you a free PGF and some cells(cell that you been trading for ridiculous Prices like tablets 5pd....(o yea an event cell for 5 pd...this guy have 1 month playing who can believe this....)

Edited by Biza

Yep, it's all hacked.

I'd advise NPCing it ALL, unless you want to be punished for possession of hacked items.