You want to hang out with the coolest guy?

StahnAileron

ok after reading that slightly weird wall of text....

hmm....

so you're saying high level character's oppress and put pressure on the newbies? gee.... that's a new one.

on a side note:

you know it kinda sounds hypocritical how you self-insult yourself via 2 accounts both coming from the same IP adress

last time I checked pity-play was pretty ineffective in here plus makes you look bad....

just what exactly are you trying to pull off in here?

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

I don't know what that means,but I'll take that as a no.

It meant that I can't understand your speech XD

I'll explain it clearer.If you want to hang out with me that's fine.I give items to random players if I have something.

Not many people see me as reputable.Those few strangers see my generosity.I don't expect anyone to give me anything.I give an item out of selflessness.Making life easier for others.Basically I help anyone and hand out free items.I don't have friends.I'm your average solo player looking for conversation to pass the time.I get bored easily playing alone.Well anyways be sure to check that list below to see what I have in store to give.

Item giveaway week:Varista

It's difficult to explain.Sorry about the weird explanation.I don't know if this clears up any confusion.I'm a weird person that forgot how to interact with other people.I have no feelings for eight years.I apologize for not being understandable.Is it wrong to ask for someone to trigger one's emotions?

My youngest brother was playing the other account with my old e-mail.I made a new e-mail a month later before joining

the game.Don't get us mixed up.My youngest brother has a reason why he hasn't came back to the game.

Edited by StahnAileron

Does anyone else have a hard time understanding this? :onion-head49:

Well, as far as I can tell, this appears to be an advertisement for people to hang out with him, while at the same time, he doesn't want people to hang out with him.

But he's passing out items because he feels the bank lady will devour his soul or something if he uses the bank.

Also, he thinks he's the coolest guy. Or something like that.

Yep, I tried simplifying it.

...And it still don't make a lick of sense.

So I guess your answer would be, yes?