Mana Khemia

Remiliascarlet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone. I'm a member of the team since some time, and player of PSOBB since the 1st April of this year (a joke of life again). I'm mostly know as Clown on this server and am pretty much Remilia's fellow right arm in her wrongdoings lol. I hardly create "members only" areas, except maybe when i'm focused on a goal like hunting or unsealing; i usually create normal games before some Maximum Attack, mop-up operation or PtS madness B)

Other than that i like swimming a lot, as well as sprinting, and pretty much any kind of music and... chocolate :wub: . Discussing philosophical matters also doesn't make me run away lol.

I'll be more than happy to support and accompany any new member.

Clown - Pinkal FOnewm lv200 (constantly switching between pwand, siren, magical piece, striker of chao, glide divine, and mercurius for maximum effectiveness and fun ^^)

Hud - Purplenum HUcast lv 160 (has appearently watched Texas chain sawd massacre too much ^^;

Hey guys its me Kazu( although i mainly just use Anzu these days). I specialize in Mag Making so if you think the mag u r or gonna be making is going to be good then please ask me for advice before u waste the next 20 some hours only to completely fuck urself over. The reason for this is because i believe i've encountered every possible glitch and error in mag making on this server. Although a good deal of the glitches are completely random(and mostly harmless) there are quite a few that WILL happen and WILL fuck your mag up as well as end ur marriage. More than enough reason to ask around first =p