Force

NOT all, know that on this server, the stats have been raised (by 100 for MST and DFP). Better max your DEF, and for that, use def mats, as ou can use no more than 150. Prepare a good mat and mag plan. your mat plan depends on you mag plan and vece-versa. i suggest raising a 185 MIND mag to increase also the TP bar(3 TPs per level), and the DEF from the mats. look at the maximums on psoworld, also for how to raise a pure mind mag. i'd also suggest disdaining the other stats. Play barehanded unless you have a glide divine, psycho wand or prophets of motav in hand, get a V801... Good luck with the rest.

Just made a fonewm, any sugguestion on how on raising him to be a good mage? :P

If PSOBB is still the same it was when I last played here's what ya do for an OP Force:

MST maxed.

Pure Mind Mag.

Highest Lvl Technique disks you can find.

Wand/Barehand for speed casting.

Rod/staff for boss fights, the extra Def helps keep you from getting oneshot.

Fonewm last I checked gets an attack bonus for mid and high level techniques, meaning more bang for your buck when using "Gi-" and "Ra-" techniques. Good luck and happy hunting.

Also use every trick in the book. keep a def buff on at all times, and use atk reducing techs on the enemy, especially in ultimate mode. Never use melee when you're a pure mind force, you'll just get burned =3

I agree with Silent Blue that meleeing is dangerous and unnecassary. Just breed your mag carefully (check the guides) and until you find TP cost reducing equipment, don't bother being "brb need fluids-brb ,eed fluids-brb need fluids- Good luck.

At least try to carry some melee equipment. There are some situations where using techs is horribly ineffective and it would be far better to pull out an Excalibur or something. Hell, I carry a vivienne on my FOnewearl, who is much worse off at melee than a FOnewm is. Level 30 D/J is usually enough to keep you alive while you're meleeing.

Edited by Choko

• 2 weeks later...