Farewell Sub-Humans

sonicuk

Just wanna say thanks to Green Ash Zap and the rest of the team for making the last couple of months on Ultima a memorable one, we had some laughs with green and his sticky fingers and our lows with ash losing his account to corrupt data and having to start again, hope the items i spent many many late sleepless night hunting give you a bit of pd in return, zap i never got to show you the chao mag i spent dayzzzzzzz feeding lol pity your not on to give me a chance to say farewell, shame i lost all those mags, glide divine and the DM in the rollback, i guess my eagerness to sell and trade enough to get a DM was my downfall, so if u find yourself feeding mags and some char comes in offering you a pgf just log off lol i laugh yes but seriosly guys log the fk off its not worth the hassle trust me XD.

gonna leave u with a joke ......

An Englishman joins a hack free psobb server to keep in touch with his kids have some fun and make new friends and gets banned for doing just that, boom boom.

what its not funny ? Pin laughed his ass off you guys have no sense of humour geez ;)

Take care guys gonna miss you all, now go find ur own fkin addslots lol byeeeeeeeee :onion-head41:

• Like 2

Larva

retired Ultima CEO

Group:Administrators

In Game Name:Larvadeath, Tastar.

Posted Yesterday, 10:06 PM

si yo tambien ando tras la cabeza de sonicUK asi que solo es cuestion de tiempo Die, no te preocupes mucho.

translates to .....

I'm also after the head of sonicUK so just a matter of time Die.

Sonic was tired of being harrassed over this and being threaten. So he quit before he got banned for no reason.

all sonic did was make a joke at the wrong time.. and now he paying for it. its very unfortunate that because of a haxer Sonic had to go thru this. what he did was legit and nothing wrong. yay he made a joke to the haxer big deal. he was not in possession of any haxs/cheats or even conspiring with a haxer. what Pin did to him was very mess'd up and team Sub-Humans will never let this incident down. He was great help to the team and a great person. He will be miss'd. I hope for anyone else who trys to obtain a dark wepon or PGF you take video or picture. of the trade, persons involved. and save the chat log's.

So weither or not you where gonna ban him larva. The stress he was getting wasnt worth the fun.

Edited by Green
  • Like 1

Larva

retired Ultima CEO

Group:Administrators

In Game Name:Larvadeath, Tastar.

Posted Yesterday, 10:06 PM

si yo tambien ando tras la cabeza de sonicUK asi que solo es cuestion de tiempo Die, no te preocupes mucho.

translates to .....

I'm also after the head of sonicUK so just a matter of time Die.

Sonic was tired of being harrassed over this and being threaten. So he quit before he got banned for no reason.

all sonic did was make a joke at the wrong time.. and now he paying for it. its very unfortunate that because of a haxer Sonic had to go thru this. what he did was legit and nothing wrong. yay he made a joke to the haxer big deal. he was not in possession of any haxs/cheats or even conspiring with a haxer. what Pin did to him was very mess'd up and team Sub-Humans will never let this incident down. He was great help to the team and a great person. He will be miss'd. I hope for anyone else who trys to obtain a dark wepon or PGF you take video or picture. of the trade, persons involved. and save the chat log's.

So weither or not you where gonna ban him larva. The stress he was getting wasnt worth the fun.

I dont even know what Pin did to SonicUK , and ask whoever you know i dont ban someone just for fun of it, first i look for potential material and enough proof to ban that person.

and if say i was after his head was because i was looking for evidence , i did the rollback to avoid problems with the hacked DArk weapons that broomop did.

and i know he did the weapons thats not a fake , if SonicUK was clean he and didn't had nothing to hide, he didn't need to left the server, but in my side of view running

from the problems im assuming he had something to hide, and just to dont leave this situation just like this im going to finish my job looking in the old database for

who had thous weapons and im going to post it.

Just and Example , Remember SunnyD she was a "great player" , well i banned her my selft with enough proofs, she didn't even say nothing , she didn't mentioned to know one. neither i did (until now) she just disappear, she prefer to disappear and keep her status of good user instance of facing the facts.

with sonicuk we havent find nothing so far , but i haven't finish in the search.

and if he is clean im going to remark he is clean and if not im going to remark that too. (im saying if he had thous weapons ) don't care nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

and if he is clean im going to remark he is clean and if not im going to remark that too. (im saying if he had thous weapons ) don't care nothing else.

Wow you really put effort into checking that data Larva, how long now ? lol like i give a toss cuz there was nothing to find anyway.

Guys are you still playing PSO really ? come on :( get a decent game, Asura server ftw you know it makes sense at this price ;)

Ā£17.99 for all this O.O

GobbyDoggy.jpg

hmmm that cant be healthy.

and i think id rather play this game then watch a pig/ant/bull/ox/inbreed/worm thing doing that to some pixels.

Edited by OMEGA9988