It's Either a VERY Strange Glitch or...

Uh... This seems just a little odd.

pso1305455439.jpg?t=1305455964

Honestly, do I believe this is a glitch? No. I think there's a GM out there who's feeling a bit butthurt and decided to abuse their mod powers like an immature little child.

Two observations here:

1. Percentages can only exist in increments of 5. So the 8...?

2. The Raven, before this "glitch", was a completely blank weapon. No attributes at all. Complete zero's. I only noticed it having such a terrible hit percentage added onto it just moments before posting this. And I can assure you I KNOW it was not like this. Because I got it from the Black Paper Deal 2 quest.

I would appreciate this being fixed as soon as possible, thanks. <_< Either in resetting the stats back to what they were or by giving me a new Raven. Because this one is now garbage.

Edited by Sinow Dark

Dude, thats an awesome weapon lol.... I collect -5% hit weps just for laughs, but -78%?!What were you doing?

You're kidding, right? -_-

Edited by Sinow Dark

When unsealing items, bank ur other weps, and ur mags, really!

It's a glitch and it's not unheard of with unsealed/converted weapons.

Flag down a GM and more than likely, they can help you out.

It was a Master Raven. And if you're referring to my J-Sword or my Swordsman Lore, neither are unsealed and neither will be able to be unsealed any time soon, due to a conflicting glitch between the Sword and the Lore that causes them both to zero-out.

Also, if it were somehow caused by them, wouldn't it have already happened the moment I'd gotten either of them? It only glitched out the day of this thread's posting. I'd had both of them for at least a week prior.

hoo boy sinow what were you doing?! LOL!

find me ingame so i can give you a new raven.

I was attacked by either a nasty glitch or a butthurt GM. Not sure which honestly.Though I have a sneaking suspicion...

Thanks for helping me out then. I'll see if I can find you. You know my character's name, so just look for him. Probably in Ultima 2.

Edited by Sinow Dark

Still haven't gotten that replacement Raven. It's difficult to synch up with you it seems, Eli.

I'm usually on from 7:00pm eastern time, so if you could stick around after then, I'd really appreciate it, thanks. I shouldn't be any later than 8:00pm at worst. Usually Ultima 2, again.

Hope you don't mind. :blush:

Edited by Sinow Dark