Sinow's Trade List

Sinow Dark

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ingame name is man I'm on most of the time

I'll probably be idling in a room on my HUcast Giganaut then. Put up a shout on the forum shoutbox once you're on so I know to expect you.

Edited by Sinow Dark

hey so how much or what you want for de rol lie shild and dragon scale????

I have a list of items I want, called "Desireables", so take a look at that to get an idea of what I want. If you have anything else you think I might be interested in that isn't on there, feel free to offer it and I'll let you know.

I know you said you're unsealing it, but I'm interested in your SJS, or rather TJS.

I know you said you're unsealing it, but I'm interested in your SJS, or rather TJS.

Well, assume that it'll eventually be a TJS and try an offer. ^_^

Not sure if this sounds fair to you (dont know the stats of the shield) but I have grass assassins arms and im interested in the standstill shield. Would you want to trade?

Edited by JoeDee

Not sure if this sounds fair to you (dont know the stats of the shield) but I have grass assassins arms and im interested in the standstill shield. Would you want to trade?

Sorry, G-Assassin's Arms alone for a Standstill seems a bit unbalanced.

Is there anything else you might have to add? Take a look at my Desirables list and see if you have anything I want.

Also, the stats for the shield is:

DFP +163

EVP +175

EFR 20

EIC 27

ETH 20

EDK 0

ELT 0

Edited by Sinow Dark

Sorry, I already have G-Assassin's Arms. I'm not interested in trading for another.

Is there anything else you might have to trade? Take a look at my Desirables list and see if you have anything I want.

Also, the stats for the shield is:

DFP +163

EVP +175

EFR 20

EIC 27

ETH 20

EDK 0

ELT 0

I did look at your desirables list and the G-Assassin's Sabers/Arms are on there, that's why I offered them. Please remove them from your list if you don't desire them anymore. The only other thing I can offer are Photon Drops. If that interests you what would sound like a fair price?

Edited by JoeDee

I did look at your desirables list and the G-Assassin's Sabers/Arms are on there, that's why I offered them. Please remove them from your list if you don't desire them anymore. The only other thing I can offer are Photon Drops. If that interests you what would sound like a fair price?

I apologize. I actually don't have a G-Assassin's Arms anymore. I had traded them a while back and forgotten. So I do still actually want one, if you're still willing to offer. The PD's are also something that I'd be willing to trade for as well, of course. Of course, there likely isn't a player on this server who doesn't want as many PD's as they can get. =P So, if you'd consider trading them (and maybe the Assassin's Arms) for my Standstill, make me an offer and I'll let you know what I think.

Or you could make a different offer entirely if you want. It's perfectly open for bartering.

I apologize. I actually don't have a G-Assassin's Arms anymore. I had traded them a while back and forgotten. So I do still actually want one, if you're still willing to offer. The PD's are also something that I'd be willing to trade for as well, of course. Of course, there likely isn't a player on this server who doesn't want as many PD's as they can get. =P So, if you'd consider trading them (and maybe the Assassin's Arms) for my Standstill, make me an offer and I'll let you know what I think.

Or you could make a different offer entirely if you want. It's perfectly open for bartering.

Of course, the Arms are always on the table. After reading the stats of the Standstill I completely agree that the Arms alone would not be sufficient. I may regret this but I actually just traded the last of my PDs for a pair of Asukas. I can however spam Episode 4 until I have enough to cover a fair trade. How do 10 PDs and the G-Assassin's Arms sound?

~UPDATE~

-Added many new items to character inventory and Hunter/Ranger bank categories.

-Added a few new items to Force bank category and units as well.

Edited by Sinow Dark

hey what do u want for swordsman lore

are u selling the sjs

For the Swordsman Lore you'd have to offer something pretty good.

I'm not considering the SJS selling at least until it's been unsealed.

~UPDATE~

-Updated Character Inventory to include a debugged Master Raven and Centurion/Ability to replace Swordsman Lore.

-Added a few new items, including, but not limited to, extra Centurion/Abilities and new mag cells.

-Updated my Desireables list to re-include, among other things, Swordsman Lore.

Enjoy your browsing! :onion-head35:

Edited by Sinow Dark