Request from schtserv

Lee

Please remove all hombrew quests created for the schthack server software.

You have no permision to use them and we have already given the community a way of creating their own quests.

Thanks

-Lee schtserv Co-admin

why, you guys dont even have these quests up anymore.

do as requested please:

Tyrells lost hope

MSB

A New Hope

Strange sightings

Resurgent darkeness / Lost havoc vulcan (it's the same quest)

Science project

Schtserv Spring cleaning

Forsaken Friends

Christmas fiasco (3 quests multiple episodes).

At least 8 of these quest are up or are in the process of being repaired (in the case of 1), for use on schtserv.

Not saying you have all of these. but I think that's all of them in total.

Thanks.

Feel free to make your own quests using our released software.

Edited by Atlas

you know I'm more then nice most of the time, I fix quests on request, I supply people with translations etc, there are even quest conversion I myself did that I have freely distributed for people to use, and then we get ass hats who won't respect the work other people have done.

you know I'm more then nice most of the time, I fix quests on request, I supply people with translations etc, there are even quest conversion I myself did that I have freely distributed for people to use, and then we get ass hats who won't respect the work other people have done.

I'm not steeling your work, I know you always helping, and I never say those quest are from us.

just give us a break here.

More than nice? you do realise almost everytime i mention your name people say they hate you, although i never had a problem with you, in fact i even tried to defend you along with alot of other schtserv staff. But people have had alot of complaints about you and the other schtserv members because of of attitude and your ego's. Larva isn't trying to steal anyones work. he never claimed he made any one of these quests, he just made them available to play on this server. This is the same as what you guys have done with the sega quests. They wern't made by you yet you allow people to play them on your server.

More than nice? you do realise almost everytime i mention your name people say they hate you, although i never had a problem with you, in fact i even tried to defend you along with alot of other schtserv staff. But people have had alot of complaints about you and the other schtserv members because of of attitude and your ego's. Larva isn't trying to steal anyones work. he never claimed he made any one of these quests, he just made them available to play on this server. This is the same as what you guys have done with the sega quests. They wern't made by you yet you allow people to play them on your server.

He also didn't ask any permision for or even check where the files where from, they are old broken versions of quests we have since fixed up and reflect badly on the authors who made the quests if they where still in use, we have requested in the nicest possible way that you respect their rights to the work they did and remove them from said server.

If sega requested we remove them, we would respect that.

It's not as if anyone has the excuse they can't make their own quests since we have released and provide support for our software.

Most people get mad because the little punks come demanding I give them something like the fixed up schtserv quests, and when we say no they throw a fit and run to IG to cry about how they want to hack stuff from us. Or they get banned etc for cheating and go crying, you know how it is.

I myself have done alot of work on the hombrew quests anh/msb in order to fix them, tlh is due to be replaced, I also work very hard on the released quest editor. I think we have more then enough of a right to ask that people remove our quests from their publically hosted server, don't you?

Please remove all hombrew quests created for the schthack server software.

You have no permision to use them and we have already given the community a way of creating their own quests.

Thanks

-Lee schtserv Co-admin

:onion-head01:

Edited by (((OMNIBUS)))

Atlas i apologize on behalf of this server,im just a friend to larva a simple player who enjoys game time with friends and i had a look on your program "Q edit" thanks a lot for the program release to the public , and one more thing is it possible if you can give me some info in how to work that program so i can help out my friends larva to make some quest for the server ? i would gradually appreciate it if you would like to post the info in this topic or send me a email at brolly_steshy@yahoo.com that would be lovely

and sorry again for the bad language that people made here. :onion-head22:

oh and don't worry the quest will be taken out starting tomorrow since Larva is back at home sleeping now.

Edited by pira21