donation questions for GMs/Larva

davell

if i donate for a s-rank weapon, could i donate to add % or hit to it?

also, do the s-ranks have the same stats like on pso-world or have they been modified in anyway?

i know ultima changed a few things (for the better) i was jus wondering if s-ranks were 1 of them.

You cannot add any percents to an S-Rank unless it is called CAT...

...In which hit can be added to it. (This might not be available here, and this isn't available through legitimate means)

zyn i know under normal circumstances u cant add hit/% to percents to s-ranks. but under normal circumstances u couldnt find a red ring legitly (back on US sega servers). private servers (i like 2 call em independent servers) usually alter things like how ultima has boosted max stats. n da fact dat if u do a one person mode quest (like battle training, unsealed door)in 1 difficulty, it automatically does in every difficulty on ultima. under normal circumstances datz not posed 2 happen but this is a private server. if things like dat couldve ben changed, who knows wat else couldve ben changed. normal members like me n u probably wouldnt know dat, so datz why i asked da question to GMs/Larva, n not members. btw i got a black cat named sato

n thx for da reply dj

Basically, it's because the data that controls %'s on a weapon is occupied with the value of the name of the S-Rank weapon. The client handles the data this way and thus would have to undergo a rather significant edit to allow otherwise. No one has the code to the client, so it is highly unlikely to come about.

Basically, it's because the data that controls %'s on a weapon is occupied with the value of the name of the S-Rank weapon. The client handles the data this way and thus would have to undergo a rather significant edit to allow otherwise. No one has the code to the client, so it is highly unlikely to come about.

sorry for the late respond davell , tho choko just did a clear statment why we cant add % to the S-ranks ., thanks choko. and dj and zyn and davell.