Can't log in after registering my account?

Hi and welcome to Ultima first of all!

Feels like it could be IME being enabled in the launcher. Try to open the Launcher; Options, and in General uncheck the IME option and see if it helps.

8 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

Hi and welcome to Ultima first of all!

Feels like it could be IME being enabled in the launcher. Try to open the Launcher; Options, and in General uncheck the IME option and see if it helps.

i just checked the launcher and IME was disabled by default, so I dont know if that would be an issue with anything

I see. Have you tried to change your language settings (for instance, set your default to ENG USA and see if it works)? Those are the only two things that usually helped me with not being able to write in game. Apologies if it doesn't help :C

15 minutes ago, Lobotomy said:

I see. Have you tried to change your language settings (for instance, set your default to ENG USA and see if it works)? Those are the only two things that usually helped me with not being able to write in game. Apologies if it doesn't help :C

The issue isnt I can't write. I can write my username just fine, but it doesn't accept it or let me go to input my password.

3 hours ago, spacedreamdaze_ said:

The issue isnt I can't write. I can write my username just fine, but it doesn't accept it or let me go to input my password.

If you can type your username, are you pressing enter to edit the password field?