lookin for a team!

becca

So, I use to play BB on sega back in 2004-2007ish. I got rid of my PC, got a mac, blah blah blah.

ANYWAY! I set up my old laptop and of corse the first thing I do is find this server and download BB! :D

So, I'm looking for a team with nice, fun members who can deal with a lady, who may kick your ass at this game. I use to have a lvl 182 HUne, no hacks ever, so I know what I'm doing... Just need a team who's willing to help me lvl up. Once that happens, I will be a fantastic asset to your team!

Let me know if you have any availability! :)

Hmmmm.... (Note, I'm a free-lancer myself, so I'm not part of any team) I'd suggest Dizzak's team, I think they were chaos knights. Lots of fun people there, and Dizz.... (JK Dizz, you're cool too)

Hmmmm.... (Note, I'm a free-lancer myself, so I'm not part of any team) I'd suggest Dizzak's team, I think they were chaos knights. Lots of fun people there, and Dizz.... (JK Dizz, you're cool too)

The more members, the more fun, only one little detail, join requirements are : have at least a lvl 120+ character...

But its not very hard to get there, and even without a team you'll fly in lvl's easily ;)

• Like 2

Eh, once you hit 90ish, then it gets a bit slow unless you're farming RT or TTF with a vengeance. I'm in the 150s and I get so tired to trying to level up I go help all the low levels and then lmao the moment i level up mid-TTF