Giveaway Announcement!

Mr.Feeger

1 minute ago, coldpenguin said:

why I have a 142 hunter and a 105 ranger. this is my only account

just a little weird you made a forum account 1 hour ago.

2 minutes ago, coldpenguin said:

why I have a 142 hunter and a 105 ranger. this is my only account

are you new to the server?

En 5/2/2024 a las 17:18, Mr.Feeger dijo:

Christmas event is finally over! I would like to congratulate all those with a successful PGF hunt. What better way to celebrate the end of Christmas event with a Giveaway!!!

On Sunday February  11th I will be giving away the following Items live on stream at Twitch.tv/JollyTimesTV at 6 PM PST.

Dark Flow 0/50/50/0/50

A huge Thanks to Manny, Crank, And Kidd for donating the following items to the giveaway. Changing the order I give away items. Dark Flow will be given away last and everyone will be re entered into the drawing for Dark flow. You can't win more than 1 of the items listed below.

Arrest Booster x2

D-Photon Core

Stellar Shard

Exaclibur 35 hit

Silcer of fanatic 50 hit

Slicer of fanatic 45 hit

Panzer Faust 50 hit

Panzer Faust 30 hit

16 NYC

Morolian Blaster 30 hit

Yunchang 50 hit

Le Cogneur 65 hit

Holy Ray 60 hit

Wedding dress x2

Samurai Armor

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GERNEROUS DONATIONS!

Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate in the Giveaway. Everyone will have an equal chance at winning. I do ask that you are an active player on ultima and will make use of the item.

If you would like to enter type your name in the comments below this post or private message me on discord and you will automatically be entered. Thank you everyone for such a great community and GOOD LUCK!!

Dani here :V

Hi Mr Feeger,

A huge thanks to you and to others who shared their donations for this Giveaway, its just like a Christmas Bonus for all the winners. Too much appreciated for that kind of thinking you've done, Many of us are excited from the start and at the end even I not seen the winners personally I really feel of their big smile from their heart.

(Sorry for the bad English or grammar, I'm in Asia 😀)

Hoping that we will meet in game and play together.. 😊

Thanks Again.. 🥰

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ColdFlame said:

Hi Mr Feeger,

A huge thanks to you and to others who shared their donations for this Giveaway, its just like a Christmas Bonus for all the winners. Too much appreciated for that kind of thinking you've done, Many of us are excited from the start and at the end even I not seen the winners personally I really feel of their big smile from their heart.

(Sorry for the bad English or grammar, I'm in Asia 😀)

Hoping that we will meet in game and play together.. 😊

Thanks Again.. 🥰

Thanks so much for the kind words. Message me whenever To collect your arrest booster

• Like 1